The Student Creed is recited aloud before each class. It is a set of guidelines from which students pattern their training.
- To develop and express our physical and mental abilities - based on the martial arts spirit.
- To seek truth and practice it.
- To promote the highest moral character through training and disciplining of the mind and body.
- To promote respect for the art of Tae Kwon Do through our actions and never use our martial arts skills for selfish ends.
- To strive for justice, freedom and a meaningful life for ourselves and others.
- To promote trust and cooperation among all members of our society.
- To enrich our lives through knowledge and understanding of other cultures.
- To use our strengths to positively affect the world we live in.